Providing Kubvan info for 21 years, please help support this site

facebook for cars?? www.driiive.com

Post Pictures here and I will load them into the banner slide show

facebook for cars?? www.driiive.com

Postby CRSMP5 » Fri May 24, 2013 9:51 pm

http://driiive.com/crsmp5/Burnt-Toast/

is the listing for me... ive decided ill do the jackrabbit build there... and suggest you take a few min to check it out...

http://driiive.com/veteranauto/Fiat-500 ... imelinehat

is a great example of someones "garage" 3 cars 2 with timelines and all...

you can drag/drop pics/vids right from comp.. hosts the pics and all.. easy peasy...

its also based out of Cracow so euro based.. :D i really like the program/set up they have come up with... i refuse to join facebook.. but this place going to be tits when it gets members...

i got a email from the owners wanting more kubvan content!!! he just loves it... we have something europe did not... :P and if it was not so easy to use id shoot someone for posting a place like this.. but pic hosting, vids, ability to add daily updates/pics sorry too easy to use for a build...
CRSMP5

Re: facebook for cars?? www.driiive.com

Postby CRSMP5 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:11 am

time to update this... ive been working with them on bugs/ideas and things.. they want to see more.. :D there will be a ability to have things like a kubvan group and such.. they have been working on some impressive things.. you can look thru them.. even add commints to pics and stuff now.. do not even have to register to say anything.. or join and share more..

its free.. easy.. and has massive potential.. till my burnt toast.. #370.. they had no idea what or ever seen a kubvan... rember its based out of europe.. started there.. so well.. we now the crap thats sweet people!!
CRSMP5

Return to Photo Album