Providing Kubvan info for 21 years, please help support this site

so who good with photoshop??

Conversations about Vans event etc
Forum rules
This is a general section topics that are specific will be moved to the relevant section if it seems misplaced.

so who good with photoshop??

Postby CRSMP5 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:34 pm

what will it look like with 22" wheels :P no seriously.. im thinking of adding some stripes to it... grey to match wheels with some black too...

thinking of running the stripe down the rear quarter, into a L shape to the front amber marker.. wide grey with black towards rear.. then have th egrey cross over the black in the L area where the black becomes top of stripe with grey lower..

just looking for a "what it may look like" pic... would need to be level as when door open i want the stripes to over lap and not look goofy.. :D
CRSMP5

Re: so who good with photoshop??

Postby Popgadget » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:06 pm

I can do it pretty easily. Send me a decent side view pic and a brief description of what you want.
Popgadget

Postby CRSMP5 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:48 pm

thas why you can right click and save above pic... :D

ive gotten one sample emailed to me.. :d kinda was hoping this woul dbring some discussion to the forum.. but always looking for others ideas/opinions...

the idea is a pair of L shaped strips.. running from the upper rear quarter down to the rear marker then forward to the front marker.. black towards rear, and at the L bend transfers into the top stripe..

the question is things like the verticle.. should the one stripe be fatter then the other.. same size.. so on.. so my hope was to see a few examples o fhow things would look..
CRSMP5

Postby HonkHonk » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:23 pm

I may be late to the game but here's a quick go at your design request.
Attachments
8.5.png
8.5.png (264.88 KiB) Viewed 7814 times
HonkHonk

Postby CRSMP5 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:50 am

thats pretty neet except 1 thing.. i cannot see the red off the orange very well.. hard for me to see the red stripe comming back from the front to the wheel area.. or the red at the rear quarter

but still interesting grapic.. too me it says "who me? really i swear i cannot go that fast...

yea it broke on my 6400 mile cali trip..
CRSMP5

Return to Kubvan News and General Chat